仙来居伴奏网

标题: white horse-guitar version [打印本页]

作者: nataliel    时间: 2011-11-4 20:17:53     标题: white horse-guitar version

Say you're sorry
  你说你很抱歉
  That face of an angel
  那天使般的面孔
  comes out just when you need it to.
  有必要的时候才会出现
  As I paced back and forth all this time
  我一直以来都在来回徘徊着
  'cause I honestly believed in you.
  因为我深信着你
  Holding on,
  始终坚持着就这么一直忍受着
  the days drag on.
  时间还长着呢
  Stupid girl
  傻女孩啊
  I should've known, I should've known.
  我早该知道的 我早该知道的
  That I'm not a princess; this ain't a fairy tale.
  我不是公主 这也不是童话故事
  I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
  我不是那个能令你拜倒在石榴裙下的人
  lead her up the stairwell.
  也不是那个你会把她领到楼梯间的女孩
  This ain't Hollywood; this is a small town.
  这里不是好莱坞这儿只是一个小城镇
  I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.
  在你离开让我失望之前我是一个喜欢幻想的人
  Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around.
  现在你想回心转意 带上你的白马回到我身边 已太迟了
  Maybe I was naive,
  也许我很天真幼稚
  got lost in your eyes and never really had a chance.
  沉迷在你温柔的眼神中 根本没有机会
  My mistake,i didn't wanna be in love
  这是我的错误,我不知道我在恋爱中
  you had to fight to have the upper hand
  你必须全力以赴只手遮天
  I had so many dreams about you and me:
  我有很多关于你我的美好梦想
  happy endings.
  幸福美满的结局
  Now I know
  现在我知道了
  That I'm not a princess; this ain't a fairy tale.
  我不是一个公主 这也不是童话故事
  I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
  我不是那个能令你拜倒在石榴裙下
  lead her up the stairwell.
  你会把她领到楼梯间的女孩
  This ain't Hollywood; this is a small town.
  这里不是好莱坞 这儿只是一个小城镇
  I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.
  在你离开让我失望之前我是一个喜欢幻想的人
  Now it too late for you and your white horse to come around.
  现在你想回心转意 带上你的白马回到我身边已太迟了
  And there you are on your knees
  现在你双膝跪着
  begging for forgiveness, begging for me
  乞求我的原谅 不停地乞求我
  just like I always wanted, but I'm so sorry.
  就像我常希望的那样 但是我还是很抱歉
  'Cause I'm not your princess; this ain't a fairytale.
  因为我不是你的公主 这也不是一个童话故事
  I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well.
  有一天我会找一个真正对我好的人
  This is a big world; that was a small town,
  这是偌大的一个世界 那只不过是一个小城镇
  there in my rearview mirror disappearing now.
  此刻就在我的后视镜里逐渐消失了
  And it's too late for you and your white horse.
  你和你的白马都已太迟了
  Now it's too late for you and your white horse to catch me now.
  现在你想要骑着你的白马追上我已经太迟了
  Oh whoa whoa whoa try and catch me now.
  现在就试着追上我吧
  Ooh it's too late to catch me now.
  可是现在想要赶上我已太迟了
作者: uncle狸    时间: 2011-11-4 20:21:32

哇 声音好好听~发音很漂亮~




欢迎光临 仙来居伴奏网 (http://64.32.13.156/) Powered by Discuz! X2