注册时间
2009-1-10
最后登录
2024-3-1

版主勋章 贡献勋章

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2009-11-18 13:11:36 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

moonie:shawty
chorus:Even if its 5 in the morning she call me running over,over when she get going she keep going over and over thats why she my....
verse 1:when i seen her i had to have her so i pushed up on her couldnt let her pass me by plus everybody want her plus i the type of guy so my feelings come aside no coencedent she ride with me because she know im fly now we takin trips she feelin first class took her from coach now its louis and prada bags now she running over and i aint gotta ask steady ging even after several hours passed (shawty)
chorus:even if its 5 in the morning she call me running over ,over when she get going she keeps going over and over thats why she my SHAWTTTYY (thats my) yeaa cus we can get it in my shawty(thats my)
verse 2: yea thats why she texting to my phone saying that she want me so girl stp the lol's and let's get it going she saying she can get it wet but i can get it flowin even if its 4 o' clock or 5 up in the morning take you on a ride till you feelin like you tourin already had a text now im on the extra portion yea and im loving that she on me so i aint gotta problem when im calling her my shwaty.
chorus:even if its 5 in the she call me running over ,over when she get going she keeps going over and over thats why she my shaaaawttyy (thats my) yeaaa (thats my)cus we can get it in now shawwwtttyy shaawtty
jeremih:now she bout it like a bout it like a playa moving it away i aint tryin to sleep cus (i) never got awake everytime i here her ringtone i see her pretty face reachin for my phone everytime it vibrates but aint nobody callin nobody should be callin you aint gotta wait girl im on my way you know where the phone is said she my shawty wakin up and the birds sing
chorus:(REPEAT CHORUS THROUGH THE END OF SONG)

附件: 你需要登录才可以查看下载连接。没有帐号?註@冊

UID
帖子
主题
金币
激情
积分
注册时间
2010-1-31
最后登录
2018-4-4
发表于 2011-4-30 13:51:41 |只看该作者