仙来居伴奏网

标题: A Shoulder To Cry On - Tommy Page ( (来之不易的珍贵伴奏,1988年的歌曲) ) [打印本页]

作者: deanwan    时间: 2013-4-14 23:10:17     标题: A Shoulder To Cry On - Tommy Page ( (来之不易的珍贵伴奏,1988年的歌曲) )

本帖最后由 deanwan 于 2013-4-14 23:11 编辑

[attach]567313[/attach]

艺人:Tommy Page

语种:英语

唱片公司:Sire

发行时间:1988年07月12日

专辑类别:录音室专辑

专辑风格:Dance-Pop 舞曲, Teen Pop , Adult Contemporary

歌词:

Life is full of lots of up and downsBut the distance feels furtherWhen it's headed for the groundAnd there's nothing more painfulThen to let your feelings takeyou down
It's so hard to knowThe way you feel insideWhen there's many thoughtsAnd feelings that you hideBut you might feel betterIf you let me walk with youBy your side
Chorus:
And when you needA shoulder to cry onWhen you needA friend to rely onWhen the whole world is goneYou won't be aloneI'll be thereI'll be your shoulder to cry onI'll be thereI'll be your friend to rely onWhen the whole world's goneYou won't be alone 'cause I'll be there
All of the timesWhen everything is wrong
And your feeling likeThere's no use going onYou can't give it upI'll help you work it outAnd carry on
Side by sideWith you till the endI'll always be the oneA Shoulder To Cry On Continued
To firmly hold your handNo matter what is said or doneOur love will always continue on
Chorus:
Everyone needs a shoulder to cry onEveryone needs a friend to rely onWhen the whole world's gone, you won't be alone'Cause I'll be thereI'll be your shoulder to cry onI'll be thereI'll be the one to rely oneWhen the whole world's gone, you wont be alone'Cause I'll be thereAnd when the whole world is goneYou'll always have my shoulder to cry on

作者: Michaelxxs    时间: 2013-9-25 23:29:39

好厉害啊,有求必应。半年没上来了,没想到有惊喜!

欢迎光临 仙来居伴奏网 (http://64.32.13.156/) Powered by Discuz! X2