仙来居伴奏网

标题: 【someday i will understand】~~ ╭(╯^╰)╮~~嘿嘿。。。 [打印本页]

作者: may19901225    时间: 2012-8-12 10:04:11     标题: 【someday i will understand】~~ ╭(╯^╰)╮~~嘿嘿。。。

[attach]524592[/attach]

Nothing seems to be the way it used to   Everything seems shallow   God give me truth   In me and tell me   Somebody's watching over me   And that is all I'm praying   Is that...   Someday I will understand   In gods whole plan   And what he's done to me   Oh but maybe   Someday I will breathe   And I'll finally see   See it all in my baby   Don't run too fast dear   Why don't you stop?   Stop and listen to your tears   They're all you've got   Its in you   You see somebody's watching over you   Andl that is what all I'm praying   Is that.....   Someday you will understand   In gods whole plan   And what he's does to you   Oh but maybe   Someday you will breathe   And you'll finally see   See it all in your baby   See it all in your baby   No moment will be more true   Then the moment I look at you   It's in you   You see somebody is watching   Over you   And that is that I'm praying   Is that.......   Someday you will understand   In gods whole plan   And what he's done to you   Oh but maybe   Someday you will breathe   And you'll finally see   See it all in your baby   See it all in your baby   See it all in my baby   See it all in my baby   See it all in my baby   See it all in my baby.......

欢迎光临 仙来居伴奏网 (http://64.32.13.156/) Powered by Discuz! X2