仙来居伴奏网

标题: angle - westlife ( 320kbps,申请加精 ) [打印本页]

作者: 小裴    时间: 2010-12-14 23:03:43     标题: angle - westlife ( 320kbps,申请加精 )

本帖最后由 小裴 于 2010-12-14 23:06 编辑

westlife-angleSpend all your time waitingfor that second chancefor a break that would make it okaythere's always one reasonto feel not good enoughand it's hard at the end of the dayI need some distractionoh beautiful releasememory seeps from my veinslet me be emptyand weightless and maybeWestlifeI'll find some peace tonightin the arms of an angelfly away from herefrom this dark cold hotel roomand the endlessness that you fearyou are pulled from the wreckageof your silent reverieyou're in the arms of the angelmay you find some comfort thereso tired of the straight lineand everywhere you turnthere's vultures and thieves at your backyou keep on building the liethat you make up for all that you lackit don't make no differenceescaping one last timeit's easier to believe in this sweet madness ohthis glorious sadness that brings me to my kneesin the arms of an angelfly away from herefrom this dark cold hotel roomand the endlessness that you fearyou are pulled from the wreckageof your silent reverieyou're in the arms of the angelmay you find some comfort thereyou're in the arms of the angelmay you find some comfort here
作者: PennyTmac    时间: 2010-12-15 00:05:53

回复 1# 小裴

再重申一下,请不要把英文歌曲伴奏发在华语区
下次恕不提供移区服务!
作者: cusolove    时间: 2011-3-10 16:35:41

草,效果是不错,但不用这么贵吧
作者: amloveme    时间: 2012-1-18 07:56:02

说的对啊!好贵啊!
作者: crysisbilly    时间: 2014-9-9 16:31:01

好曲子!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!好曲子!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!好曲子!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!好曲子!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!好曲子!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

欢迎光临 仙来居伴奏网 (http://64.32.13.156/) Powered by Discuz! X2